Karen Feeney Counseling
Karen Feeney is a licensed clinical social worker who specializes in cognitive behavioral therapy with children, adolescents and adults.
She has expertise in both talk and play therapies, helping people to understand their feelings, thoughts and behaviors so that they can work through symptoms of anxiety and depression, as well as challenging situations.
Ms. Feeney can provide the following services:
• psychotherapy for children, adolescents and adults
• sand play therapy for children and adolescents who struggle with ‘talk therapy’
• a structured curriculum/program for children and adolescents dealing with obsessive-compulsive disorder
• consultation with parents around behavioral issues with children and adolescents
• consultation with separated/divorced parents around adjusting to new life circumstances
Helping You Navigate Life's Challenges